Summary of The Day: Take a ton of American history, add a dash of East Coast charm, then mix in a few secrets, and you’ve got lovely Annapolis! One of the oldest cities in America, Annapolis is bursting with original colonial buildings and deep-rooted stories of the nation’s heritage. Your local guide will tell you the city’s history and show you its hidden gems, as you learn about the importance of this seaport town in the building of America.
Learn why the beloved Chesapeake Bay was so critical to America’s growth and why it needs to be preserved for the country’s future. Stop for a panoramic view of local waterways and get a sense of the area’s geography, and find out how this city helped to shape the country’s identity. Annapolis was a temporary capital of the United States before the capital was in Washington, DC, and the city is home to the United States Naval Academy, as well as four signers of the Declaration of Independence - their original homes are still standing today.
Discover why Annapolis’ beautiful harbor once wasn’t so pretty, even though it was impactful, and hear other lesser known stories of American history. Your mind will be swirling with tales!
Our fun and unique all-electric vehicles will whisk you around town and in and out of streets and neighborhoods you’d never otherwise see. Each eCruiser can accommodate up to five guests so it’s like having your own private tour - actually, that’s what it is! Multiple vehicles are available as needed. Join us, won’t you?
eCruisers will be used weather permitting - in case of bad weather, alternative transportation will be provided.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.