DoubleTree by Hilton SFO
- Product Code:
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Tour Type:
per night Get 236 Reward Points Buy This Tour and Earn 236 Points
Buy 730 Days Before Departure and Earn 50 Extra Points!
See how it works
|Since the rates and room availability are subject to change, please contact us for a price quotation before you book.
DoubleTree by Hilton SFO ☆☆☆☆
Address: 835 Airport Blvd., Burlingame, California, 94010
Enjoy contemporary rooms, waterfront views of the San Francisco Bay and easy access to downtown San Francisco when you choose the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Francisco Airport in California. Located just two miles south of San Francisco Airport (SFO), this hotel provides a complimentary 24-hour airport shuttle service.
Experience scenic bayside views from your room or from the adjacent jogging and walking trails. Have breakfast, lunch and dinner in an inviting atmosphere at the 37 North, a restaurant specializing in sustainable fresh local foods in a casual and upbeat environment. Unwind, watch your favorite sporting event or catch up on the daily news on our large screen TVs at the Bar at 37 North, offering popular draft wines and inspired signature cocktails. Convenient in-room dining is also available.
Our San Francisco hotel is perfect for weddings, meetings and other social and corporate events. Plan an event in 8,400 sq. ft. of flexible space at a hotel that offers conference services and an in-house AV team. The outdoor courtyard is ideal for receptions and parties. Ask about our catering menus from the friendly and professional catering staff.
Enjoy the same attractive, spacious rooms and suites with all our coveted amenities plus features preferred by our special needs guests. Each of these rooms and suites has a minimum 40-inch clearance on all door ways and between furnishings, making chair maneuvering easy. Our vanities and closets are constructed to provide convenient access. The corresponding photo may not reflect the specific accessible room type or room feature.
* Check-in time starts at 3:00pm
* Check-out time is 12:00pm
View Larger Map
Rooms & Rates
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $59.00||USD $52.00||USD $47.00||USD $118.00||USD $36.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Maximum room capacity is 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Since prices for hotels are subject to change day to day, the rates for this hotel are subject to our final confirmation.
- Hotel Accommodation
- Two buffet breakfasts during the end of this year (value $40.00, total 2 without extras for 3rd & 4th person in the room. Please contact us for a quote if you need extra breakfasts.)
- Two bus tickets from and to San Francisco Airport (value $8.00)
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals
- During the high season (June - August), the hotel rate may be increased due to the high demand for hotels. We'll notify you the updated rates as soon as possible before order confirmation if any there are any adjustments.
- Since prices for hotels are subject to change day to day, the rates for this hotel are subject to our final confirmation.
- Regarding hotel bookings, we recommend all guests receive their official hotel confirmations before booking any additional excursions or flights. Sole hotel reservations take 4-5 business days to confirm. If hotel reservations are made 7 business days prior to use, hotel rooms may be sold out or room prices may increase. We recommend all travelers to book their hotels and travel arrangements ahead of schedule.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Guests must show current government-issued proof of identity at the time of check-in.
- Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Maps & Attractions
Burlingame Golf Center
Downtown Burlingame Shopping and Restaurants
Downtown San Francisco, Union Square, Moscone Center
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
|Your guide speaks the language.|
|A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.|