Summary of The Day: See a production of Mozart's opera Don Giovanni performed at the Marionette Theatre and experience one of Prague's proudest theatre traditions first hand. The theatre's tall puppets dressed in original 18th century costumes have enchanted an international audience of young and old for nearly two decades.
Mozart composed "The Opera of Operas" - Don Giovanni - especially for Prague, and he personally conducted its world first performance in 1787 at the Prague Estates Theatre (Stavovské Theatre). National Marionette Theatre presents this brilliant opera in the unique version using the classical marionettes. Tall marionettes as well as the stylish period costumes and original stage effects can be seen in the performance. It is presented in the original Italian librette and lasts about two hours.
This performance is in Italian.
The performance will begin at 8:00pm. It is suggested you arrive at least 15 minutes early to reach your seats on time.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Adult (18 plus)
* Adults: 11 and older
* Children: 1-10 years old
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
You may redeem your voucher from Národní street 38 (open till 6:00pm).
The program of performances varies.
It is necessary to make reservations at least 48 hours beforehand.
The performance will be held at the National Marionette Theatre, Žatecká Street 1, Prague 1.
Children younger than 2 years old may participate for free.
Clients have to make a reservation and redeem a voucher at least 48 hours beforehand.
Guests are responsible for their own transportation to and from the departure location.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior the performance.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.