Summary of The Day: As the name suggests, Penguin Island’s star attraction is the Little Penguin – it’s home to WA’s largest colony. These fascinating little birds are very shy and rarely seen in the wild but you can get up close and learn all about them with the rangers at The Penguin Experience Discovery Centre.
Next, we visit the beautiful, historic port city of Fremantle where we will have a late lunch before boarding our second cruise for the day to Perth. On this cruise you will enjoy wonderful views as you cruise the calm waters of the Swan River between Fremantle and Perth. Captain’s commentary, delicious tea and coffee and a premium wine tasting all included.
Experience the thrill of seeing wild dolphins playing along side your boat, as you search the far reaches of the marine park in search of Sea lions before returning to your accommodation.
Please note: Penguin Island is open daily September 15th- early June (Western Australia Day Public Holiday). Closed December 25th for Christmas.
Penguin Island is closed from the day after the Western Australia Day Public Holiday in early June to mid September for the winter nesting season.
Please include your hotel name and address during booking for pick-up.
What to bring:
Comfortable shoes, sun cream, a hat, sunglasses, and a camera.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
Legal drinking age in Australia is 18.
Pick up 9:00 am and return approximately 5:30 pm.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
Regrettably, we only have tour dates available until January 2017.
If you are referring to November 4, 2016, we have available seats for that tour date.
We cannot confirm the specific time for start of cruise until we have finalized reservation.
You can self dismiss from Fremantle. Please inform your tour guide directly for that request.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".