Melbourne - Port Phillip Bay - Enchanted Adventure Garden
Summary of The Day: Take off on an adventure of a lifetime on a 1.5-hour cruise on Port Phillip Bay, where, with a bit of luck, we'll see wild bottlenose dolphins and Australian fur seals. Port Phillip Bay is a nursery for the wild bottlenose dolphins; their primary birthing place is off Point Nepean. There are approximately 90 bottlenose dolphins living and breeding in Port Phillip Bay. We'll visit Chinaman's Hat and Popes Eye Marine Park and search for the vast array of birdlife before returning to Sorrento. In the afternoon you'll be treated to lunch at a local eatery, followed by a visit to Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm (November to April, subject to availability) or Mornington Peninsula Chocolates (May to October). Then it's off to Enchanted Adventure Garden, boasting five tube slides, a 3D indoor maze, and 20 gardens and hedge mazes. Next, we'll visit Murray's Lookout to admire the spectacular views over the coast before returning to Melbourne.Then it's off to Enchanted Adventure Garden, boasting five tube slides, a 3D indoor maze, and 20 gardens and hedge mazes. Next, we'll visit Murray's Lookout to admire the spectacular views over the coast before returning to Melbourne.
Courtesy pick-up service is available at most Melbourne inner-city hotels. Please leave a note with your hotel name and address in the comments section when booking online.
This tour does not operate on Good Friday, Easter Saturday, Easter Monday, ANZAC Day, Queen's Birthday, Melbourne Cup, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Australia Day, and Labour Day.
All cruise departures are subject to weather conditions.
Please note we cannot guarantee that you will see dolphins or seals as these are wild animals. There is a 94% success rate, but no refunds will be given if dolphins or seals are not spotted.
Basic swimming skills are required to snorkel with seals.
This tour requires a minimum of four (4) passengers to operate. If the minimum cannot be reached we may recommend an alternative activity or another departure date.
Tour operator reserves the right to alter fares, inclusions, vehicles and may cancel tours in unforeseen circumstances.
Flat shoes or runners, long pants/trousers and appropriate clothing for warm and cool conditions; and a hat, sunscreen, and water bottle are recommended.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.