Summary of The Day: The whale shark is considered the largest fish on earth; it can grow up to an astonishing 65 feet (20 meters) long and weigh more than 2600 pounds (12,000 kg)! Its large size, distinctive spots, and huge mouth make it an incredible sight to see.
The whale shark is one of three species of sharks that feed through a water filtration mechanism. Because they feed mainly on plankton, algae, and krill, they pose no threat to humans. So no need to worry!
Seize the opportunity to interact and swim with these gentle giants!
• Boat trip
• Snorkeling with whale sharks
We recommend bringing:
• comfortable clothes
• a cap or hat
• a towel
• a camera
Malecon of La Paz and Choya Office Tours at 11:30 a.m.
For complimentary hotel pick up please note your hotel name and address in the comments section when booking online.
Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour is scheduled to begin.
Any request for cancellation must be made in writing via e-mail
Any cancellation is subject to a charge of 20%of the total reservation.
Reservations canceled the day before or resulting in a no show are non-refundable
To protect your personal property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.