Los Angeles - Disney California Adventure (Anaheim) - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: Explore 72 acres of attractions, rides and concession stands based on the state of California at this fun and unique Disney theme park located in Anaheim, California! There are eight themed lands to discover and plenty of Disney and Pixar characters to meet along the way!
Take a ride on the California Screamin' roller coaster or venture in to The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror! Play the Games of the Boardwalk and "take a class" at the Animation Academy.
Watch one of California Adventure's shows like the nighttime "World of Color!"
- The All Day and Evening Tour is available Friday to Sunday. On all other days, only the Day Tour is available.
Pick-up is at 10:00 pm on Saturday and Sunday so you'll be able to see the spectacular fireworks show!
|USD $185.98||USD $175.98|
*Adult: 9 and older
*Children under 2 years old join tour for free.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off from/to many hotels in Los Angeles. Please select one of the regions and then select hotel name as pickup location (drop-off time is 11:00 pm).
- Admission to California Adventure
- Ground transportation
- Professional tour escort or driver guide
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals, however, you have the option to pay for meals that the tour guide arranges
- The pick-up hotels are subject to the final confirmation.
- You are allowed one piece of portable luggage (backpack, handbag, etc.) due to the limited space on the bus.
- The pick-up information is for reference only. You will select the hotel and the time on the reservation panel. Guests are not required to be staying at the hotels that they request to be picked up at. We will confirm the hotel pick-up time on your E-Ticket.
- We have 10-, 24-, 28- and 55 passenger buses. Middle size buses (24- and 28- passenger) are usually used for our tours and the bus arrangement is based on the number of passengers. Please note that most of our tour buses do not have luggage compartments. We usually do not carry customers' luggage in our tour buses.
- During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
La recogida mas cercana sera en 640 W. MANCHESTER AVE.(Best Western AIRPARK) a las 8:55am.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7