Summary of The Day: Make the most of your Paris stay and discover Disneyland Paris. Enjoy an unforgettable day with memories that will last forever!
1 entrance ticket 1 day/1 Park:
Customers who buy this entrance ticket will be able to access only 1 park: Disneyland Park or Walt Disney Studios.
Guests can venture through five themed lands, see a variety of shows and wander through Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland Park.
The neighboring Walt Disney Studios Park allows visitors to go behind-the-scenes of their favorite Disney movies and television shows through numerous rides and attractions. You'll also be able to see the Earffel Tower!
We'll begin our day by crossing Eastern Paris to the A4 motorway leading to Disneyland Paris for an approximate 1-hour trip.
Our driver will leave you at the group parking area close to Disneyland Paris.
The group will rejoin the coach at the same spot at the end of the day at 7:00pm, arriving at 2 rue des Pyramides in Paris around 8:00pm.
Please check in at the departure point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 3-11 years of age
* Free entry for children below the age of 3.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Transportation in a luxury air conditioned coach
One-day pass for Disneyland Park or Walt Disney Studios
This tour offers the advantage of direct transport without the stress of public transport.
Please note that selfie sticks are not permitted at Walt Disney World theme parks, water parks and DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Theme Park due to growing safety concern. When selfie sticks are observed at bag check, Guest Relations runners at bag check will escort the Guest to Guest Relations. Guest Relations will tag the device and give the Guest a claim ticket for retrieval upon exiting the park.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.