Summary of The Day: This is a wonderful treat! First we whisk you away in a limousine so you start the day like a VIP, we are going to a wonderful 5 star resort in the heart of Walt Disney World - the Grand Floridian. Upon arrival at the Grand Floridian Resort you will be seated at 1900 Park Fare, one of Disney's crowning restaurant locations and breakfast is served!! Super califragilistic Breakfast in the 1900 Park Fare restaurant at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa offers an all-you-care-to-eat breakfast buffet that features American-style cuisine and selections that change frequently.
Mary Poppins and Friends host the festivities. All are delighted to pose for photos or sign an autograph book.
"Popp in" for some custom-made omelets and carved ham. For little ones aged 3-9 there are special selections, like light and fluffy mini pancakes or Mickey-shaped waffles.
As Guests dine on delectable fare, they can also delight in charming Victorian decor. 1900 Park Fare embraces the spirit of another era with beautiful turn-of-the-century touches, including Big Bertha, a fancifully designed organ from 19th century France.Following breakfast its back to your ride "the limo" for transportation either back to your hotel pick up location, or should you prefer we drop you off at either the Disney Ticket and Transportation Center, or Universals City Walk Drop Off location, we can do - the choose is yours!
|Child (Ages 3 -9)||USD $79.00|
* Adult age: 10 and older|
* Child age: 3-9
- Professional tour escort
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off from your hotel to the Grand Floridian Hotel via limousine.
- Table visits from a variety of Disney character for photos and autographs
- Round-trip transportation
- Wheelchair Bound Guest pick ups are available UPON REQUEST
- Buffet Breakfast
- All personal expenses
- Tips for tour guide and tour driver
- Theme park entrance, although not needed for entry to the hotel Private Limousines - Vehicle and table occupancy is maximized on each trip so transportation and tables will not be exclusive to your booking.
- Upon arrival in Florida, you must call to confirm your reservation and finalize your pick-up details. On the day of your tour, please wait at the scheduled time with your printed ticket to redeem your tour.
- Be sure to bring a camera
Timings are traffic, hotel pick up and restaurant reservation time dependent.
Vehicle and table occupancy is maximized on each trip.
- DRESS CODE: Casual & cool.
- If you require a wheel chair accessible vehicle please inform us in the "Reservation Request" box during booking and inform us if you have a collapsible manual chair and non-foldable electric wheelchair.
- Gratuities are not included for the tour driver guides. Many guests often ask us what a normal gratuity is and we regularly state USD 2 per person for the tour driver and USD 2 for the guide. Gratuities are not mandatory but are encouraged upon receipt of good service.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7