Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day.
Dublin - Belfast - Mount Stewart - Bangor
Summary of The Day: Departing Dublin at 9:00am, we'll travel north towards the border with Northern Ireland. From here it's a quick jaunt to the city of Belfast, famous for its industrial past and turbulent history.
After a short tour of some of the key areas of the city, we'll arrive in the revitalized Titanic Quarter, where you'll be given time for lunch (own expense) and perhaps a visit to the award-winning museum. Other options here include a visit to the SS Nomadic, the last surviving White Star Line steamship; Titanic's Dock and Pump-house; or perhaps a black cab tour of the city.
Later in the afternoon we'll head out of the city into County Down for a visit to the world-famous house and gardens at Mount Stewart, later making our way to the seaside resort town of Bangor, your base for the next two nights.
Summary of The Day: Today you will follow one of the world’s great driving routes - the Causeway Coastal route through the beautiful scenery of the Antrim Coast and. The tour follows the coastal road from Larne to the world famous Giants’ Causeway.
Along the way you will make stops in attractive historic villages such as Glenarm and Ballycastle as well as the scenic attractions such as the Cushendun Caves and the many viewpoints along this stunning coastline. In the afternoon you'll have a chance to explore the incredible rock formations at Giant's Causeway. Several places along today's route were used as filming locations in the TV series Game of Thrones.
The last stop of the day will be at the stunning Dark Hedges! From here we'll return to our hotel in Bangor for another night.
Summary of The Day: Wake up to another day full of contrasts and fascinating visits starting with a trip along the Ards Peninsula - a great favorite among holiday makers from all over Northern Ireland. At Portaferry we'll take a boat across the mouth of Strangford Lough to visit Castle Ward with its 18th-century mansion, extensive gardens and grounds, estate walks and for Game of Thrones enthusiasts, the location of Winterfell and other scenes.
From here it's a short drive to Downpatrick, site of the burial place of St. Patrick, Ireland's patron saint. You'll have time for lunch here and perhaps a visit to Down Cathedral or St Patrick's Centre. In the afternoon the tour continues along the coast, with the brooding granite peaks of the Mourne Mountains on one side and the Irish Sea on the other.
After a detour into the heart of the mountains, through an area of traditional farms with fascinating field patterns and huge stone walls, we'll reach the coast again on the shores of Carlingford Lough for the final stop of the day. From here we'll cross the border and travel south to Dublin, arriving at our original meeting point at around 7:00pm.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 5-15 years of age
* No children under 5 please.
* The price of a B&B and 3-star hotel is different. Please select your preference in the Easy Book section.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Guided coach tour of Northern Ireland as per itinerary
Unless otherwise notified passengers are restricted to one medium sized suitcase/bag and one carry-on bag per person. Luggage is carried free of charge but at the passenger's own risk.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.