Summary of The Day: A beautiful Art Nouveau Plzeňská restaurant is situated in the basement of the Municipal house. If you would like to experience a genuine Czech tradition, you should not pass up this opportunity for traditional Czech specialties and excellent Pilsner beer. In the evening, you can listen to typical Czech music from a live accordionist or Duo Svejk.
The price includes one soft drink or beer per person. The 3-dishes menu contains soup, main dish and dessert. We offer 4 varieties of the menu.
* Hen Bouillon with Frittate (Dough) Noodles - Vegetables and Chicken
* Beef Goulash Prague Style - Roasted Onion Garnish and Dumplings
* Apple Roulade with Nuts and Whipped Cream
* Consomme with Liver Rice and Vegetable Julienne
* Roast Pork Larded Served with Sauerkraut and Dumplings
* Blueberry Cake with Blueberries and Whipped Cream
* Home Made Potato Soup with Wild Mushrooms
* Roasted Beef and Cream of Vegetable Sauce with Cranberries and Dumplings
* Honey Gingerbread Cake with Sour Cream on Wild Cherry Sauce
* Homemade Goulash Soup
* Bohemian Duck Roasted Golden Brown with Red Cabbage, Bread and Potato Dumplings
* Pancake with Ice Cream and Vanilla Sauce "San Remo"
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Children and adults are charged the same price.
* 0-2 years old are free.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
The restaurant is open daily 11:30am - 11:00pm at Municipal house, náměstí Republiky 1090/5, 11000 Praha 1
Please arrive at the restaurant on your own.
Children younger than 2 years old may attend for free.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.