Summary of The Day: A beautiful Art Nouveau Plzeňská restaurant is situated in the basement of the Municipal house. If you would like to experience a genuine Czech tradition, you should not pass up this opportunity for traditional Czech specialties and excellent Pilsner beer. In the evening, you can listen to typical Czech music from a live accordionist or Duo Svejk.
The price includes one soft drink or beer per person. The 3-dishes menu contains soup, main dish and dessert. We offer 4 varieties of the menu.
* Hen Bouillon with Frittate (Dough) Noodles - Vegetables and Chicken
* Beef Goulash Prague Style - Roasted Onion Garnish and Dumplings
* Apple Roulade with Nuts and Whipped Cream
* Consomme with Liver Rice and Vegetable Julienne
* Roast Pork Larded Served with Sauerkraut and Dumplings
* Blueberry Cake with Blueberries and Whipped Cream
* Home Made Potato Soup with Wild Mushrooms
* Roasted Beef and Cream of Vegetable Sauce with Cranberries and Dumplings
* Honey Gingerbread Cake with Sour Cream on Wild Cherry Sauce
* Homemade Goulash Soup
* Bohemian Duck Roasted Golden Brown with Red Cabbage, Bread and Potato Dumplings
* Pancake with Ice Cream and Vanilla Sauce "San Remo"
|Per Person||USD $28.94|
* Children and adults are charged the same price.
* 0-2 years old are free.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.