Church of the Blessed Sacrament - La Bombonera - Museum of the Boquense Passion
Summary of The Day: Today, we'll visit some of the important landmarks in Armando Maradona's life. The legendary soccer player is revered for his national and international football accomplishments and is beloved by Argentina for leading their national team to a World Cup victory in 1986.
Our first stop on our tour is the Church of the Blessed Sacrament, where Maradona married his first wife. Then we'll depart to the Argentinos Juniors football club. This is the club where Maradona was first given the opportunity to play football professionally. We'll visit the stadium and the museum that houses his early trophies and awards.
Next, we'll visit La Bombonera, the stadium of the Boca Juniors. Inside the stadium we will visit the preferred and popular seating sectors, visit the locker rooms, and see the private box of Diego Maradona.
At the Museo de la Pasión Boquense every visitor is offered a unique opportunity to relive over 100 years of Boca Junior's history. We will learn about famous players who played for the club and the evolution of the jersey. We'll also have thee opportunity to visit the Boca Juniors the trophy room and see a film that recreates what it's like to play at the club.
Our tour will end at the same meeting point.
End Point: Tangol Travel Agency Office
End Time: approximately 4:00 p.m.
During football (soccer) game days or stadium events, entry will be limited to the museums. You will not be able to enter the stadiums.
In order to protect your property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.