Summary of The Day:
Time to rough it out through Sedona’s outback! Diamondback Gulch Tour is an exciting off-road 4×4 adventure that takes you down Sedona’s most rugged trails. Hold on tight as this 4 x 4 adventure in a custom Jeep Wrangler offers the timeless, natural beauty of famous rock formations such as Capitol Butte, Chimney Rock, Lizard Head, Doe Mesa, and the Cockscomb. Experience the serenity and beauty of Boynton Pass. You’ll be thrilled with the sidewinder trail as it leads you to the mouth of the Diamondback Gulch. Your heart will pound as you descend into the stunning grand arroyos and you won’t believe your eyes as you climb out the other side. So hold on to your hats and get out your cameras because the Diamondback Gulch Tour was designed for photographers and rough-riders alike. Big views, rugged trails, and entertaining stories from your tour guide make this Pink Jeep Tours adventure fitting for the entire family.
You can upgrade to 4 Hours Ancient Ruin and Diamondback Gulch Combo Tour in the Easy Book page. For the tour information of Scenic Rim, please refer to http://www.tours4fun.com/ancient-ruin-tour.html=
If you're looking for the adventure of a heart-pounding 4x4 tour combined with the intrigue of a 700-year-old Sinaguan cliff dwelling, then join us on this incredible journey where you can enjoy the best two experiences Sedona has to offer.
This upgrage tour departs every hour on the hour from 7 am until 4 pm, please leave us a message about your preferred departure time when you make reservation, we will confirm the final time with you.
Departure Location: 204 North State Route 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336
Departure Time: This tour departs every hour on the hour from 7 am until 5 pm, please leave us a message about your preferred departure time when you make reservation, we will confirm the final time with you.
Closed Christmas Day
Children under the age of 5 must be restrained in a car seat according to Arizona law. We do not recommend our tours for children under 18 months old. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Tour availability and prices subject to change without notice.
Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.