Summary of The Day: See the vibrant city of Derry from the top of a red open top double-decker bus. Let us introduce you to this historic city and highlight all the things to do and places you can visit during your stay. With numerous stops conveniently located along the route, you can hop on and off at your leisure. Derry/Londonderry is the second-largest city in Northern Ireland. The old walled city lies on the River Foyle and is known for being the only existing walled city in Ireland & one the most exceptional Walled Cities in Europe. The Irish had built the city walls to protect themselves from England & Scotland during the early seventeenth century.
1. Tourist Information Centre
2. The Diamond
6. Nelson Drive
7. The Quay
The vouchers can be redeemed at any of the bus stops.
Frequency: every 60 minutes from 10:00am to 4:00pm
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 5-15
* Children younger than 5 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Your ticket is redeemable for 3 months from purchase.
Ticket must be used on consecutive days.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable.
Full mobility facilities on all tour buses.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.