Summary of The Day: Set out for a private walking tour through the heart of downtown Denver, enjoying a route that’s customized to your needs and interests. Along the way, enjoy plenty of time to chat with your guide, ask questions, take pictures, and learn more about the Mile High City past and present.
Begin your tour at the State Capitol building, and then hit the pavement, strolling down the streets of the city center behind your knowledgeable guide. Denver has some great highlights to scope out during your outing, including Larimer Square—the city’s oldest block—where you can admire the historic architecture of landmark 19th-century buildings.
Pass by world-class museums like the Denver Art Museum, an ultramodern complex known for its indigenous works collection. Hear about well-known Denver residents from centuries past, including founding father General William H. Larimer. Denver is known as a jumping-off point for skiing in the nearby Rocky Mountains, so take in the city’s beautiful natural setting as you gaze out at the snow-capped peaks.
Continuing on through Denver’s definitively walkable downtown, check out the window displays of locally owned shops along the pedestrian-friendly 16th Street Mall. Stand outside the Denver Mint, which produces 10 billion coins each year, and hear about the plethora of entertainment options in town, from a river offering whitewater rafting to the country’s only downtown amusement park. Your tour wraps up at one of Denver's four sports stadiums—Coors Field, home to the beloved Colorado Rockies. There is the Free 16th St. Mall Shuttle that can take you back to the start of the tour, if needed. It runs every few minutes.
This tour ends at Coors Field, 2001 Blake St, Denver, CO 80205. The ending location of your Denver city tour can be changed to accommodate your needs, interests, and schedule. Please make any requests in the "Reservation Request" box during booking.
Please plan on arriving at least five minutes before the tour start.
This tour operates rain, shine, or snow. In cases of extreme weather, we will reach out regarding cancellation or rescheduling.
Plenty of garage and surface lot parking within blocks of the tour meeting place is available.
This tour is an easy, flat 1.8 mile tour through downtown Denver.
Wheelchair and stroller accessible.
Please dress comfortably for the weather and bring water and a camera.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.