Summary of The Day: Join a one-of-a-kind Denali flightseeing tour and soar over Denali at 20,000 feet, granting you a perfect, bird's eye view of the Alaska Range! You'll see the vast valley, expansive glaciers, and deep gorges around the park.
After a scenic 1.5 hour flight we'll get to land right on a glacier to explore this fantastic region and play in the snow. All you need to enjoy the excitement of standing among the great peaks is a light jacket, sunglasses, and long pants. We provide the gore-tex over boots (kind of like galoshes, only better) that will keep your shoes dry. Enjoy the sun, snow, and the unique features of the glacier. Bring lots of film or lots of space on your memory card, you will need it!
A glacier landing takes 30 minutes (it takes 15 minutes for the landing and take off, and 15 minutes on the glacier).
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Age requirement: all travelers must be 12 years or older and in good health with no respiratory concerns.
* Minimum 6 passengers to operate.
* Weight limitation: 325 lbs for airplane flights. 280 lbs for helicopters.
Good physical condition is required to enjoy this flight (use of oxygen masks and an nonpressurized cabin).
For language service, you can ask the local operator for the audio guides when you check in.
If customers are doing a glacier landing and not going to Denali National Park or do not have a senior or annual pass, they will be responsible for a $10 National Park Entrance Fee per person which is valid for 7 days.
Due to varying weather, each flight route is designed by your pilot to offer the safest and best viewing experience. Glacier landings may be subject to cancellation or change of location according to the weather and glacier conditions.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.