Please notify customer service staff of your accommodation address in Fairbanks.
It is requested that each passenger bring along no more than two pieces of luggage plus one carry-on. Our drivers routinely assist passengers with their luggage upon boarding the bus and upon disembarking. At terminal points, bellman are available to assist and will store luggage upon request. A charge may apply for excessive luggage.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable and it cannot be rescheduled.
All times are approximate. Road conditions, passenger volume and weather may affect our schedule.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.