Summary of The Day: Today travel into the depths of Denali National Park with your experienced pilot and guide as you soar over this captivating region, following the Talkeetna River across the Susitna Valley into an incredible landscape of icefalls, glaciers and snowy peaks.
We'll pass over the Great Gorge of the Ruth Glacier, the deepest canyon in North America filled with a 4,000 foot thick river of ice. Along the way we'll soar past the Don Sheldon amphitheater, an expansive and secluded region of the Alaska range. Make sure to bring your camera to capture unmatched photos of snow-capped peaks and snow packed valleys.
Move beyond the Southside of Denali with a flight over the West and East faces of the Alaska mountain range to see Mount McKinely's sister peaks, Mt. Hunter at 14,500ft and Mt. Foraker at 17,400ft. Discover the rich glacier landscape of Denali with one of the most scenic flightseeing tours in Alaska.
* Adult: 11 and older.
* Child: 10 and younger.
* You have the option to upgrade to 30 minute glacier landing (15 minutes for landing and take off, 15 minutes to explore).
* Weight limitation: 325 lbs for airplane flights. 280 lbs for helicopter flights.
For language service, you can ask the local operator for the earphone when you check in.
If customers are doing a glacier landing and not going to Denali National Park or do not have a senior or annual pass, they will be responsible for a $10 National Park Entrance Fee per person which is valid for 7 days.
Due to varying weather, each flight route is designed by your pilot to offer the safest and best viewing experience. Glacier landings may be subject to cancellation or change of location according to the weather and glacier conditions.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.