Summary of The Day: Departing from Athens, we will pass through Levadia and Arachova which is famous for its bright multi-colored carpets. The tour then continues on to the impressive archaeological site of Delphi which is situated at the foot of the mountain Parnos. Delphi, the sanctuary of Apollo, offers the most amazing views of the olive groves of Amphissa, the Corinthian Gulf and the Pelopennese mountains.
We will then visit the museum which houses the famous bronze Charioteer and the statue of Antinoos. From there we will guide you along the sacred way to the Athenian treasury followed by a chance to visit the unforgettable Temple of Apollo, where the masses flocked to consult the oracle.This ancient site, backed by the imposing Mount Parnassus, is situated in one of the most beautiful natural settings in Greece.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 4-12
* Children younger than 4 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
The archaeological site of Delphi is difficult to access for people with walking problems.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.