Summary of The Day: Upon arrival at Clearwater Beach, guests will first have some free time to enjoy the beach area with a packed lunch. We'll then go dockside to join the fishing boat at 1:00 pm.
You will cast off for an afternoon of fishing and fun aboard the Super Queen - the largest catamaran fishing boat on Florida's west coast. Journey up to 10 miles into the Gulf of Mexico (This takes approximately 1 hour.) and fish for some of West Central Florida's most productive natural reefs.
Expect to catch a variety of reef fish including gray snapper, sea bass, an occasional grouper, and perhaps even a shark. What's more - provided your catch is over certain length and weight restrictions (checked by boat personnel) - you can keep your catch! (Fish cleaning is available at the boat dock)
The rod, reel, bait and license are all included. Expect to enjoy two full hours of fishing time after you sail out in the Gulf of Mexico. Even though we do fish on the largest fishing catamaran from Clearwater Beach, we do recommend that you have 'sea legs' as we go out 10 miles into the Gulf!
There is a snack bar on board the boat where you can purchase lunch to enjoy as you travel out to the fishing grounds.
Upon arrival in Florida, you must call to confirm your reservation and finalize your pick-up details. On the day of your tour, please wait at the scheduled time with your printed ticket in order to redeem your tour.
If you require a wheel chair accessible vehicle please inform us in the "Reservation Request" box during booking and inform us if you have a collapsible manual chair and non-foldable electric wheelchair.
Courtesy pickups are available from centralized meeting points around Orlando, Kissimmee and Disney areas. This system allows us to run the morning pickups in a smooth fashion, allowing a shorter amount of time on the vehicles. All pick up locations allow free car parking and are easy distinguishable, should you ever need held with pick up locations we are always happy to provide assistance and directions to your guests.
Hotel pickups are USD 12 per person to a maximum of USD 30 per family per tour.
Gratuities are not included for the tour driver guides. Many guests often ask us what a normal gratuity is and we regularly state USD 2 per person for the tour driver and USD 2 for the guide. Gratuities are not mandatory but are encouraged upon receipt of good service.
PERSONAL ITEMS: Plastic bag or cooler to carry the fish back to the hotel, camera, film, sun screen, towel
DRESS CODE: Comfortable and cool.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.