Notice : Please be advised that pick-up and drop-off locations will be affected due to Sheraton Waikiki Aloha Landing closures on 9/16/2016, 9/19/2016, 9/23/2016, 9/24/2016, 9/25/2016 and 9/30/2016. Please double confirm when booking.
Summary of The Day:
This tour will bring the wonders and excitement of the Hawaii's Big Island to life. You will enjoy a fully narrated 260 mile tour that circumnavigates the largest Hawaiian Island. Your tour will take you along the Kona coast to view Kealakekua Bay and visit a Kona coffee plantation where you will sample this flavorful brew. Then, your Hawaii Volcano Adventure continues with an extensive exploration of the incredible Volcanoes National Park which includes Kilauea Iki crater, steam bluffs, fern tree jungle and Thurston Lava Tube. You will survey the stark, volcanic landscape of the Park from the observatory, and browse Jagger Museum.This excursion continues on to the majestic Rainbow Falls where rushing water interacts with golden sunshine to create rainbows. You will visit an orchid and anthurium nursery, and drive past many cascading waterfalls on the Hamakua Coast. Your tour will travel through Parker Ranch lands, home of the original paniolos (Hawaiian cowboys) in Waimea.
Departure Time and Location:
* Mauna Kea & Hapuna Prince area hotels: 6:00am
* Mauna Lani & Orchid: 6:15am
* Waikoloa area hotels: 6:30am
* Kailua-Kona area hotels: 7:00am
* Keauhou area hotels: 7:30am
Hawaii Grand Circle Island lunch stop will be at the Volcano Golf and Country Club instead of the Lava Rock Cafe on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Days.
Gold Option: Lunch at at the Volcano House Restaurant. (Dining venues are subject to change without notice).
Please arrive at hotel pickup location 10-15 minutes prior to pickup. All times are approximations.
Please offer your specific hotel location after booking. We need to know where your hotel is so we can give you instructions about transportation. Most times we are able to pick you up at your hotel or a nearby hotel. Otherwise, you will be instructed on where to wait for your pick up when we confirm your order.
Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
Unfortunately, this tour does not offer airport pickup service at this time.
In order to join this tour, you must meet at one of the following area hotels early in the morning:
***Departure Time and Location: *Mauna Kea & Hapuna Prince area hotels: 6:00am *Mauna Lani & Orchid: 6:15am *Waikoloa area hotels: 6:30am *Kailua-Kona area hotels: 7:00am *Keauhou area hotels: 7:30am
This tour is still available for booking for our December 16th departure.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Jacqueline - Customer Service Rep. www.tours4fun.com