Summary of The Day: This is a comprehensive guided experience of Washington DC designed to provide guests with an alternative option to our early departures. Also, the 4-hour tour is set up to cater to those who are on time constraints and wish to absorb as much of DC's history as possible.
STOPS (Locations guests get off and visit)
Iwo Jima Memorial
Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall
Korean War Memorial
DR. Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial or FDR Memorial
World War II Memorial
White House (PHOTO STOP ONLY)
VIEWS FROM THE COACH
U.S. Capitol Building
American Veterans Disabled for Life Memorial
Air Force Memorial
Private charter tours are available for groups of 20 or more. This service can include pick-up and drop-off at the hotel of your choice. Please contact us for more information.
The deposit is non-refundable once the tour is confirmed.
The tour is not available New Year’s Day, the Fourth of July, November 24th (Thanksgiving) and Christmas Day. Other closures may occur due to events in DC shutting down too many streets.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the scheduled vehicle arrival time. Once the tour departs, guests cannot join along the route.
Our drivers are licensed DC sightseeing guides, but they do not get off and accompany you to each memorial, as they are responsible for the motor coach itself.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.