Save 15% before 2017! : Get 15% off book and travel from November 1 to December 31, 2016.
Madrid - Avila - Segovia - Madrid
Summary of The Day: Enjoy a very entertaining day visiting Avila and Segovia - two cities rich in history.
The first stop on our tour will be in Avila, a city that has preserved the most ancient and complete fortified complex in Spain. Its 8,202-foot wall and its 90 fortified towers surround the old city, which houses many of its monumental treasures including a large number of Romanesque style churches, Gothic palaces and a fortified cathedral of the 12th century. We will visit the Convent and Museum of Teresa de Jesus, Avila Cathedral (the outside), the Plaza Mayor and the Basilica of San Vicente.
At the end of the tour, we will go to Segovia - famous for its well-preserved roman aqueduct. Home of some of the kings of Castile, this city features some of the most important medieval buildings in Spain. Due to its elegance, the Cathedral of Segovia is considered to be "The Lady of the Cathedrals," and the Alcazar is the most spectacular castle in the country. We will see the Aqueduct, the Cathedral and the Alcazar.
The different options of the tour excursion are listed below:
1. WITHOUT LUNCH
2. TOURIST LUNCH: La Granja White beans, Segovian style stuffed veal with garniture and dessert. Drinks are not included.
3. GASTRONOMIC LUNCH: La Granja white beans, roasted suckling pig and Ponche cake with ice cream. Red wine, mineral water and coffee.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 6-15 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 6.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Transport in air-conditioned motorcoach
Multilingual official guide
Entrance fees to monuments included in the itinerary
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure.
Maximum one child per adult.
Comfortable shoes are recommended.
Please do not leave valuable items unattended. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.