Summary of The Day: Today we'll depart Abu Dhabi to explore the "Garden City of the Emirates," Al Ain. Along the way we'll enjoy the scenic view of Hajjar Mountains on the way to Al Ain.
Our first stop will be at the Al Ain Oasis which is filled palm plantations. The shady and breathtaking walkways take you away from the city noise to a relaxing paradise. Then we'll visit the Sheikh Zayed Palace, the former residence of UAE’s late founder. We'll continue from here to the Al Ain National Museum where you can admire its Exemplary Age exhibits and reconstruction of the Hili Tomb.
Next, we'll visit the camel market to see the camel racetrack, which is a must when you visit Al Ain. Here you will be able to see the vital desert trading that occurs among the bazaars. After lunch the tour will move on to visit the Jebel Hafeet, which is another must-not-miss attraction in Al Ain. It is around 1250m high and the drive up the majestic mountains on its winding roads is certainly worth the trip. From here we'll receive an amazing view of the region and city.
Lastly, we'll visit the Green Mubazzarah Park along with its hot springs, which are just at the foot of Jebel Hafeet.
Hotel pick up and drop off will be provided. Please input your hotel name and address in the "Reservation Request" box during booking and we will confirm your pick-up time.
The Al Ain Museum is open on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00am - 7:30pm and on Fridays from 3:00pm - 6:30m. It is closed on Mondays.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.