Summary of The Day: Experience all of historic Pearl Harbor in a day. Your day at Pearl Harbor includes a visit to the USS Arizona Memorial, USS Battleship Missouri, Pacific Aviation Museum, and the USS Bowfin Museum and Park.
Then enjoy a narrated drive through the National Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl.
Departs daily 6:20am - 7:05am, and returns approximately 5:00pm. We pick up at major hotels in Waikiki.
You have the option of having lunch at the Laniakea Café at the Pacific Aviation Museum if you select the deluxe option during check out or you can enjoy lunch at your own expense. The meal will feature a Deli or Tuna Salad Sandwich with chips, Asian Chicken or Caesar Salad. All options come with medium drink with Chef’s choice of dessert (usually Brownie or Cookie). There is also a Vegetarian and Gluten Free option of a Caesar Salad Meal.
● Pearl Harbor and USS Arizona Memorial* (audio tour)
● Film Footage of the December 7th Attack
● Road to War Museum
● Attack Museum
● Ford Island*
● Battleship Missouri Memorial* (guided tour)
● USS Bowfin Submarine Tour and Museum* (audio tour)
● USS Oklahoma Memorial*
● Pacific Aviation Museum*
● National Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl
● Downtown Honolulu (drive through)
● Iolani Palace and King Kamehameha Statue*
● Kawaiahao Church - Hawaii's historic Congregational church
● Hawaii State Capitol and Honolulu City Hall
*indicates a stop
The pick up and drop off locations are subject to final confirmation.
|USD $159.98||USD $154.98|
|+USD $20.00||+USD $20.00|
*Adult age: 12 or up.|
*Child age: 4 -11.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see Meeting Point)
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach during the trip
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and Honolulu airport or chosen pickup location
- All personal expenses
- Baggage and parcel policy:
Due to heightened security measures the following baggage and parcel control policy is in effect for all Pearl Harbor attractions: Visitors are not allowed to bring bags of any size. This includes backpacks, diaper bags, fanny packs, camera bags, purses, luggage, shopping bags, large cameras or other items that can offer concealment.
What is allowed:
Wheelchairs, strollers*, walkers, canes, umbrellas, jackets, sweaters, small wallets, medication, small cameras and camcorders, cell phones, and small sealable beverage containers are permitted and subject to inspection.
*Strollers are NOT allowed in the movie theatre, on the Navy shuttle boat, or on the USS Arizona Memorial.
- Above prices are subject to change due to additional transportation fee depending on your hotel pickup location. Please contact us to offer your specific hotel location after booking. We need to know where your hotel is so we can give you instructions about transportation. Most times we are able to pick you up at your hotel or a nearby hotel. Otherwise, you will be instructed on where to wait for your pick up when we confirm your order.
- You have the option of having lunch at the Laniakea Café at the Pacific Aviation Museum if you select the deluxe option during check out or you can enjoy lunch at your own expense. The restaurant includes a Vegetarian and Gluten Free option.
- Please arrive at hotel pickup location 10-15 minutes prior to pickup. All times are approximations. The real pick up time depends on the hotel distance.
- Moderate walking; please wear walking shoes and dress comfortably (expect sun, wind and at times rain conditions).
- Children under the age of 4 are free and must be seated on an adult's lap. If you require a seat for a child under 4, please purchase a child's admission.
- Lunch available for purchase.
- Passengers are responsible for verifying their luggage is loaded by the bus operator. Tours4Fun assumes no liability for lost baggage, except if baggage is lost in transit, in which case the maximum liability is $100.00 per bag, not to exceed $200.00 per person. Tours4Fun assumes no liability for damaged baggage, except if baggage is damaged in transit, in which case the maximum amount for a damaged luggage claim is $30.00 per bag, not to exceed $60.00 per person. Airline damaged or lost bags must be reported directly to the airlines. All claims shall be submitted within twenty-four (24) hours of the occurrence.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7