Summary of The Day: Darwin - a unique tropical Australian city magnificently situated on the Arafura Sea is rich in our past heritage of settlement. The ravages of bombings and disastrous cyclones could not break the determination of Australia's most multicultural city. Vibrant, a relaxed lifestyle, friendliness and uniqueness make this small city a must to experience, to discover, to explore.
After picking you up at your hotel we'll tour this fabulous city, visiting the Smith Street Mall, Mitchell Street with its lovely cafes and restaurants; St. Mary's Cathedral, Cavenagh Street - home to Darwin's Chinatown and Chinese Temple, Stokes Hill, Fort Hill Wharf, the trendy Darwin Wharf; Christ Church Cathedral, the Supreme Court of the Northern Cathedral, Parliament House, Bicencennial Park, the Esplanade, Mindil Beach, and the Darwin Botanical Gardens. Along the way we'll learn the fascinating and rich history of Darwin, the effects of Cyclone Tracy, visit its great museums and art galleries; and spot wallabies wandering throughout the city's various green spaces.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 2-15 years of age
* Children younger than 2 join the tour for free, provided they do not occupy a seat.
* Tour prices are based on Australian dollars (AUD) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Please present a copy of your reservation to the guide at pick-up.
Please input your hotel during booking for pick-up.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.