Summary of The Day: The Daintree is not known for its nightlife. But the secret is, it’s all going on without you.
When the sun sets and all the surfers have gone home, those who only come out at night start dancing in the dark.
The rainforest heaves with the breath of dragons, the croaks and clicks of insects, the scurrying of bandicoots and the slow, deliberate slighter of snakes.
You’re just in time for happy hour.
Our guided night walks allow you to indulge your inner Attenborough and tune into all your senses - free from the shackles of technology - to discover what lies beneath the blanket of darkness.
This is the real land before time.
A land 120 million years away from the touch of man and urban sprawl, with no interpretive signage - just you, a torch, and your very own human Wikipedia to introduce you to the furry, feathery and scaly locals.
Have your own night at the museum in nature’s oldest living archive.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Children younger than 8 years of age are not recommended.
* Prices quoted are per person.
* Maximum 11 customers per tour.
* Tour prices are based on Australian dollars (AUD) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
The tour follows natural trails over uneven ground and therefore requires moderate fitness and comfortable walking shoes.
On the night walk we regularly sight sleeping birds, rainforest dragons, mammals including bats & possums, plus many species of spiders, insects and snakes.
Jungle adventures night walks are all-weather activities and will only be cancelled by the operator in extreme conditions such as cyclones or severe electrical storms.
Long shorts or trousers are most comfortable for nature walks. Skirts are not suitable. It is essential to have footwear that will stay on your feet in enclosed shoes or sandals with an ankle strap.
You only need to bring your voucher, camera and some cash or credit/debit cards if you wish to buy drinks or merchandise after the tour.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.