Summary of The Day: Australia Zoo is home to some of Australia's most incredible wildlife. Now a legacy to the famous conservationist, Steve Irwin, you can get up close and personal and are guaranteed wildlife action... snake handling, beautiful birds demonstration, tortoise encounter and of course, fearsome Salt Water Crocodiles! Dangerous in the extreme and a jaw snapping adventure of epic proportions... Prepare yourself!
* Travel north to the Sunshine Coast catching glimpses of the magnificent Glasshouse Mountains
* Australia Zoo - made famous by Steve and Terri Irwin with their global documentaries
* Begin your exploration hand feeding Siam, Sabu and Bimbo - the adorable Asian Elephants or watch them at play in their home at Elephantasia
* Watch the Wildlife Warrior show in the Crocoseum where all the crocodile action happens!
* Join the Safari Shuttle for an orientation tour
* Perhaps have a bite to eat at one of several eating venues - Feeding Frenzy, Dingo Diner, Croca or Kanga Kiosks
* There is plenty of opportunity for close encounters of numerous animals...
* Koalas, kangaroos, snakes, birds, alligators, possums and much more!
* Perhaps take part in an official Australia Zoo animal photo session (own expense)
* Visit the Tiger Temple - home to the critically endangered Sumatran and Bengal tigers
Tour departs at 7:30am and returns at 6:30pm approximately.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 15 and older
* Child: 4-14
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Complimentary hotel pick-up
Admission and shows at Australia Zoo
Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
Professional tour escort
Airfares or related transportation between your home and Brisbane or chosen pickup location
All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals
The area of the zoo where hand feeding of elephants took place is being revamped and therefore this section is temporarily unavailable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.