Summary of The Day:
Exploring the magical enchantment of the Southwest desert landscape is one of the best things to do in Sedona. The Coyote Canyons Tour is a guided tour experience that lets you discover what the high
desert has to offer. There’s so much to see including stunning red rock formations and wildlife habitats as well as diverse trees, plants and wildflowers that will leave you breathless. Experience the rugged canyons and soaring spires for which Sedona is famous. Take in the awe-inspiring beauty of these unique canyons as your knowledgeable guide acquaints you with rock formations that seem to appear from nowhere. The end of day is a popular choice to go on the Coyote Canyons Tour. Why? As the sun begins to sink low in the western sky, the famous red rocks of Sedona light up in the most magical way. Anytime of day, this smooth and scenic Pink Jeep tour always provides a thrilling experience that brings you closer to this Sedona outback landscape. This tour is guaranteed to turn an experience into a lifetime of memories.
Departure Location: 204 North State Route 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336
Departure Time: This tour departs every hour on the hour from 7am until 6pm, please leave us a message about your preferred departure time when you make reservation, we will confirm the final time with you.
Closed Christmas Day
Children under the age of 5 must be restrained in a car seat according to Arizona law. We do not recommend our tours for children under 18 months old.
Tour availability and prices subject to change without notice.
Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.