National Parks & Canyon Country With Rapid City
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-05-19||USD $2,069.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-20||USD $2,069.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-26||USD $2,069.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-03||USD $2,109.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-10||USD $2,109.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-17||USD $2,109.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-23||USD $2,109.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-24||USD $2,109.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-01||USD $2,149.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-08||USD $2,149.00||See in Cart|
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase.
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single Room Supplement:
from $715 to $950
Triple Room Reduction per person:
from $165 to $200
Additional accommodations before or after your tour may be available.
- City Highlights
Sightseeing:In Salt Lake City, Crazy Horse Memorial, Mount Rushmore, and Tatanka. Inside visits as shown in UPPERCASE in the tour description, including admission charges where applicable.
Services of a professional Tour Director.
- Launch Date
1 breakfast, 4 continental breakfasts
NOTE:On vacations that include an overnight stay in Las Vegas, at least one member of the traveling party must be 21 years of age or older.
- Scenic Highlights
Scenic Highlights:Black Hills, Deadwood, Yellowstone National Park, Old Faithful, Grand Teton National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Zion National Park, Lake Powell, Painted Desert, and Grand Canyon National Park.
National Parks & Canyon Country with Rapid City
Transportation:Private, deluxe air-conditioned motorcoach while touring.
- Vacation Type
KEYSTONE Mt. Rushmore White House Resort (T)DEADWOOD Deadwood Gulch Gaming Resort (MF)CODY Buffalo Bill Village (ST)YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK Yellowstone National Park Lodges (NP) or West Yellowstone (BA) on departures May 6, 13, 19, 20; June 2, 9, 16, 23, 30; July 7, 14, 21; August 18, 25; September 1, 8, 15, 22, 23, 29, 30JACKSON Painted Buffalo Inn (ST)SALT LAKE CITY Comfort Inn Downtown Salt Lake City (ST)BRYCE CANYON NATIONAL PARK Best Western Ruby's Inn (ST)PAGE Quality Inn Lake Powell (ST)GRAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK Grand Canyon National Park Lodges (NP)LAS VEGAS Harrah's Las Vegas Casino and Hotel (F)