The Splendors Of Italy
- Best Selling
- During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather..
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2016-11-20||USD $1,399.00||See in Cart|
|2016-12-21||USD $1,399.00||See in Cart|
|2017-03-19||USD $1,499.00||See in Cart|
|2017-03-26||USD $1,559.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-02||USD $1,609.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-09||USD $1,609.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-23||USD $1,639.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-30||USD $1,639.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-07||USD $1,639.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-11||USD $1,639.00||See in Cart|
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
No triple room reduction.
- City Highlights
Inside visits and special features:Shown in UPPERCASE in the tour description including admission charges where applicable.
Sightseeing:Visits to Orvieto, Siena, San Gimignano, Greve in Chianti with wine tasting, Pisa, Venice, Assisi
Local Guides for city sightseeing in Rome, Florence; professional Tour Director while touring
- Launch Date
Buffet breakfasts daily; 3 dinners, including a dinner at a local restaurant in Siena
NOTE:December 21 Departure - Christmas lunch in Florence
- Scenic Highlights
Scenic Highlights: Chianti Valley
The Splendors of Italy
Transportation: Touring by private, first-class, air-conditioned motorcoach; canal transfer boat in Venice
ROME Fleming (ST) or Holiday Inn Express San Giovanni (ST)SIENA Mercure degli Ulivi (F)MONTECATINI Settentrionale Esplanade (F) or Grand Hotel du Park et Regina (ST)VENICE AREA Poppi (ST) at Mira or Smart Hotel Holiday (F) at MestreROME Residenza Parco Tirreno (ST) or NH Villa Carpegna (F)