The Splendors Of Italy
- Best Selling
- During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather..
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-05-07||USD $1,639.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-11||USD $1,639.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-21||USD $1,639.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-28||USD $1,639.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-08||USD $1,639.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-11||USD $1,639.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-22||USD $1,639.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-02||USD $1,599.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-09||USD $1,599.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-16||USD $1,599.00||See in Cart|
Prices based on double room occupancy.
Single room supplement:
No triple room reduction.
Extra nights per person in Rome:
in single room $104-$158, in twin $72-$96, in triple $66-$91
- City Highlights
Sightseeing:Visits to Orvieto Cathedral, Siena, San Gimignano, Greve in Chianti with wine tasting, see the Leaning Tower of Pisa, Venice, Assisi's St. Francis Basilica. Inside visits and special features are shown in UPPERCASE in the tour description including admission charges where applicable
Local Guides for city sightseeing in Rome, Florence; professional Tour Director while touring
- Launch Date
Buffet breakfasts daily; 3 dinners, including a dinner at a local restaurant in Siena
NOTE:December 21 Departure - Christmas lunch in FlorenceDecember 30 Departure - New Year's Eve in Rome
- Scenic Highlights
Scenic Highlights: Chianti Valley
The Splendors of Italy
Transportation: Touring by private, first-class, air-conditioned motorcoach; canal transfer boat in Venice
ROME Fleming (ST)SIENA Degli Ulivi (F)MONTECATINI Settentrionale Esplanade (F)VENICE AREA Poppi (ST) at Mira or Holiday Inn (ST) at MargheraROME Holiday Inn Parco dei Medici (F) or Holiday Inn Express San Giovanni (ST)