Summary of The Day: Hop in a Corvette Z06 and cruise through Hollywood to Sunset Boulevard, passing by numerous historical buildings including the Chateau Marmont, The Comedy Store, The Roxy. Your expert guide will provide interesting commentary throughout your sports car tour to Malibu.
From here we'll travel down the famous Sunset Strip and pass through Beverly Hills , with its big mansions of stars and celebrities. From here we will pass Bel Air, Brentwood and Pacific Palisades, enjoying the architecture and beautiful facades before arriving on one of the most beautiful roads that stretches along the ocean - Pacific Coast Highway (PCH). This gorgeous highway we'll lead you north along California's Golden Coast to Malibu.
Soon you will take a right at Coral Canyon - a beautiful mountain road located near the Pacific Ocean. Once you get to the top you will reach Malibu Scenic Overlook where you can witness the whole Los Angeles coast bay as well as Catalina Island won’t escape from your eyes.
After a quick photoshoot you will continue your journey to the northern part of Malibu. After driving all 27 miles along the coast you will reach Point Dume and have a meal at one of the local restaurants with delicious cuisine. Then you will head to the heart of the Santa Monica Mountains and famous Mulholland drive. Winding mountain roads, vineyards and breathtaking views will leave only the best impressions and memories.
By the time you reach Topanga Canyon you will start heading towards Hollywood through Highway 101. The freeway will take you back to your starting point where you can grab professionally done photos and GoPro videos.
You may purchase the GoPro video and Photo Shoot images during booking.
Departure location: 6658 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028
This tour departs from 6658 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028.
License: A valid driver license (does not have to be a US driver license) is acceptable as long as it is currently valid in the country in which it was issued. (Must bring the original, no copies will be accepted).
Please arrive at the departure point 15 minutes prior to your departure time.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.