Summary of The Day: Come along and see a completely different side of Ireland. In addition to the lovely countryside, we will be stopping over at various sites of historic significance, punctuated with a dash of good old-fashioned Irish fun for good measure. On this day trip to Cork, we'll visit Blarney Castle, famous for the Blarney Stone, which gives you the gift of speech when you kiss it!
Last, but not least, we'll visit the Rock of Cashel in the historical seat of the Kings of Munster, perched atop a gigantic rock in the lonely countryside.
We normally return to the meeting point in Dublin at around 7:00pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 14 and older
* Child: 3-13 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 3.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before scheduled departure.
- 30 or more days prior to departure date: 90% is refunded.
- 29-14 days prior to tour departure date: 50% is refunded.
- 13-0 days prior to tour departure date: non-refundable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.