Summary of The Day: Come along and see a completely different side of Ireland. In addition to the lovely countryside, we will be stopping over at various sites of historic significance, punctuated with a dash of good old-fashioned Irish fun for good measure. On this day trip to Cork, we'll visit Blarney Castle, famous for the Blarney Stone, which gives you the gift of speech when you kiss it!
Last, but not least, we'll visit the Rock of Cashel in the historical seat of the Kings of Munster, perched atop a gigantic rock in the lonely countryside.
• 6:50am - Depart Dublin from outside the old stone church on Suffolk Street
• 10:30am - Arrive at Blarney Castle
• 12:30pm - Arrive at Cork; two hours to explore Ireland's second capital
• 3:30pm - Arrive at The Rock Of Cashel
• 4:45pm - Begin the return trip to Dublin
• 7:00pm - Arrive in Dublin (approximate)
|USD $59.49||USD $29.74|
* Adult: 13 and older|
* Child: 5-12 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 5.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.