Summary of The Day: We'll depart from our bus terminal at Calle Ferraz, 3 Madrid, at 8:00am through La Mancha to Cordoba.
Here we'll enjoy a sightseeing tour, visiting the great Mosque-Cathedral, once the spiritual center of the Islamic world, and the Jewish Quarter.
Then we'll travel to Sevilla for the night.
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we'll visit the Maria Luisa Park, Plaza de Espana, and the Barrio Santa Cruz.
You'll have the afternoon free to explore the city at your leisure.
|USD $420.98||USD $413.96||USD $518.13||USD $315.73|
* Child: 4-7 years old, sharing a triple room with 2 adults.|
* Children under 4 years old, free with no seat occupancy in the bus, and share a twin room with two adults (one child per room maximum). All their expenses will be directly paid by their parents.
* Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Price for Double and Triple Occupancy applies when two and three people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.