Summary of The Day: Cordoba attracts travelers with its picturesque location on the banks of the Guadalquivir River, its sunny climate, and its natural resources. Romans, Arabs, Jews and Christians left their mark on the city of Cordoba with monumental buildings, works of art, and an advanced infrastructure. As a result, the historic center of the city was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCo in 1994.
This sightseeing tour allows travelers learn about the rich heritage and history of Cordoba in a single tour. Commentary is available in 10 languages!
Frequency: every 30 mins from 9:30am to 6:00pm
Ticket Length: 24 hours or 48 hours
Full loop: 60 minutes
Panoramic Tour Route:
1 - Panoramica del Rio
2 - Jardin BotanicoZoologico
3 - Ciudad de los Ninos
4 - San Basilio
5 - Puerta de Almodovar
6 - Mercado de la Victoria
7 - Gran Capitan
8 - Estacion de Trenes/Autobuses
9 - Pde la MercedDiputacion
10 - Malmuerta Santa Marina
11 - Plaza Corazon de Maria
12 - San Lorenzo
13 - RealejoSan Andres
14 - AyuntamientoTemplo Romano
15 - Arco del Portillo
16 - Puente Romano (Ronda Isasa)
17 - Banos CalifalesAlcazar
Mini Tour Route:
1 - Bans CalifalesAlcazar
2 - MezquitaCatedral
3 - San Pedro
4 - RealejoSan Andres
5 - Palacio de Viana
6 - Palacio de la MercedDiputacion
7 - AyuntamientoTemplo Romano
8 - Plaza de Las Tendillas
9 - Arco del Portillo
10 - Panoramica del Rio
The vouchers can be redeemed at any of the bus stops.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 5-12
* Children younger than 5 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Pre-recorded multilingual commentary plus Kid's Commentary
Your ticket is redeemable for 3 months from purchase.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.