Summary of The Day: Our tour starts at Copacabana beach, continues along Botafogo beach, and passes by Guanabara Palace en route to the Laranjeiras and Cosme Velho districts
Our tour will reach Tijuca Forest, with a stop at Paineiras to board the vehicles of the National Park Authority. The visit at the monument is approximately 45 minutes. We may visit the Corcovado Statue via an alternative route if there is traffic.
If there is poor visibility on the summit of Corcovado, we will make an alternative stop at Mirante Dona Marta which is generally less affected by cloudiness.
On the way down, en route to Sugar Loaf, we'll see Largo do Boticario and Casa dos Abacaxis, relics of the Brazilian Empire. Continue along Botafogo beach towards Praia Vermelha, in the district of Urca, passing by the neo-classical buildings of the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, the Institute Benjamin Constant for the blind, and the National Institute for Mineral Resources. We will then reach the Sugar Loaf cable-car station. Our visit at Sugar Loaf lasts about 30 minutes.
Hotel pickup from Ipanema zone, Copacabana & Leblon. If your hotel is outside these areas, the meeting time and point is 7:00am at Windsor Atlantica Hotel, Avenida Atlantica, 1020 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22010-000.
In order to protect your personal property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.