This means, that except as set forth above, you may not modify, reformat, copy, display, distribute, transmit, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, products, or services obtained by your use of our services or website(s).
This restriction means that you may not mirror on your own website any portion of the services or Marks contained within said Agreement, without written consent from Tours4Fun or affiliates.
The technology underlying, and content within said website(s) is owned by Tours4Fun and/or its licensors (including tour providers and other content providers) and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property or proprietary rights.Violation of this Agreement violates copyright and trademark laws of the United States and is subject to penalties.
Tours4Fun owns and retains ownership of all technology underlying and content within said website. Tours4Fun reserves all rights not explicitly granted to you in this Agreement.
We invite you to link to Tours4Fun website(s) for the purpose of allowing your visitors to go directly to the Tours4Fun website(s) and services offered.
This use is permitted as long as the following are met:
- • Follow the Tours4Fun Trademark Policy (this policy).
- • Point the destination URL to the official Tours4Fun website (s). You may not use a Tours4Fun trademark, banner, button or logo to point to your own website.
- • Don't alter any of the Tours4Fun Marks including our logos.
- • No alterations can be made to any of the Tours4Fun Marks or logos, including alterations that might confuse visitors to your website into mistaking the origin of the material being downloaded is yours, when, in fact, it is not.
You may customize the buttons in the following ways:
- • Localize the text (but not the Tours4Fun Marks, except to the extent that those Marks are localized as Tours4Fun identifiers).
- • Change the size of the button or banner.
Further, Tours4Fun is a service provider, pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Tours4fun has designated an agent to receive notifications of alleged copyright infringement of trademarks, logos or other services offered on said website(s):
Business and Legal Affairs
When notifying Tours4Fun of an alleged copyright infringement, you must include the following information: A description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement; A description of the infringing material and information sufficient to permit Tours4Fun to locate the alleged material; Contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and/or email address; A statement by you that you have in good faith the belief that the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law; A statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
Failure to include all of the above-listed information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint. For more information on the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, please visit the United States Copyright Office at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/onlinesp/.
Tours4Fun does not arbitrate or resolve trademark disputes among Tours4Fun's advertisers or between those advertisers and third parties. However, Tours4Fun will promptly comply with an order of the concerning a trademark issue. Tours4Fun occasionally receives requests to remove listings from within said website(s). Tours4Fun reserves the right to address such requests on a case-by-case basis.
1. Identification of the material in question, including the location in which the material appears;
2. A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that you have in good faith the belief that the material in question was identified as a copyright violation as a result of a mistake or misidentification, including the reasons you believe this to be true;
3. Your full name, address, and telephone number, along with a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the initial notification.
4. Your signature
5. Send the written communication to the following address:
Business and Legal Affairs Tours4fun
1151 W. 5th Street, #N100,
Azusa, CA, 91702
Phone: 1-866-933-7368 (US&Canada), 1-626-389-8668 (International)