Summary of The Day: Discover the mysterious atmosphere of a copper mine. See the copper bearing rocks and admire fine artifacts from around the world.
Then be amazed by Albert Gille's craftsmanship. View the Life of Christ: 50 panels embossed by hand over a period of 15 years.
After the demonstration and guided tour, you will be given time to further appreciate the creations of artist Albert Gilles. Afterwards you will be given a small sheet of copper, and with our tools, you will learn the art of repousse.
Hours of operation:
May - October
Daily 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Monday to Friday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Allow 30 minutes to one hour to fully enjoy all the museum has to offer.
Redeem your voucher at Albert Gilles Copper Art & Museum: 7450, Boulevard Ste-Anne, Chateau-Richer, Quebec, Canada, G0A 1N0.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.