Summary of The Day: Join a canal tour and get a ticket to Tivoli Gardens!
Take a guided boat tour around the harbor and through the idyllic canals where your guide will tell you about Copenhagen's beautiful churches, castles, heritage-listed houses, new buildings, and all other sights of interest.
The classic harbor tour departs from Gammel Strand and passes some of Copenhagen's best sights and attractions. After the canal tour, enjoy the world-famous Tivoli Gardens, compliments of your tour operator!
Boats departs from the Canal Tours Copenhagen office at Gammel Strand 32, 1200 København, Denmark.
* May 1 to June 26: The first boat departs at 10am and the last at 6pm
* June 27 to August 16: The first boat departs at 10am and the last at 8:30pm
* August 17 to September 13: The first boat departs at 10am and the last at 6pm
* September 14 to April 30: Departures at 9:30am, 11am, 12:20pm, 1:40pm and 3pm
The boat tour departs from the Canal Tours Copenhagen office at Gammel Strand 32, 1200 København, Denmark.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.