Summary of The Day: On this tour, you'll begin with a visit to Wenceslas Square, site of the most important events in Czech history. You'll see the Kotva shopping center, the former site of the famous giant Stalin monument and Jan Palach's Square. Palach, considered by many a martyr to the anti-communist movement in Czechoslovakia, has been honored by the art of his Original Death Mask by Olbram Zoubek.
Then you'll head to Kampa Island, situated in the center of the Vlatva River. More monuments to the struggle against communism exist at Lennon's Wall and the Memorial of the Velvet Revolution in 1989. You'll complete your tour at the Museum of Communism, where you will view an extremely moving 15-minute film and see, firsthand, some of the artifacts from this turbulent time.
You also receive a 15% discount voucher valid anytime at the pub Propaganda, displaying over 200 original Czech Communist artifacts from the founder's personal collection. Let the history sink in as you relax with a famous Czech beer and hearty Czech cuisine.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Adult (11 plus)
Child (3 -10)
* Adult: 11 and older
* Child: 3-10 years old.
* 0 to 2 years old are free.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
This tour is available in English, German, Russian, French, Spanish and Italian.
Please indicate your language of choice during booking.
This tour takes place daily at 11am at Národní street 38.
Please arrive at the meeting point 20 minutes prior to tour departure.
Children younger than 2 years old may participate for free
Cancellations made within 2 hours of service date will be charged in full; more than 2 hours notice is fully refundable.
Reservations must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours in advance for confirmation.
In spring and summer, we recommend that passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Wear layered clothing in winter to ensure warmth in colder temperatures.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.