San Francisco - Muir Woods - Sausalito - San Franciso
Summary of The Day: Combine the best of the California coast with a tour of Muir Woods, Sausalito, and San Francisco!
We'll pick you up right from your hotel and head out across the Golden Gate Bridge on a lovely journey to discover two of the most scenic destinations on the California coast. We'll traverse rugged coastal mountains as we pass through Marin County while enjoying enchanting views of San Francisco Bay.
Then we'll enter the land of giants as we drive by towering redwoods, arriving at Muir Woods. This gorgeous natural wonder may look familiar as the Endor scenes from Star Wars: The Return of the Jedi were filmed here. Join us in wandering through ancient groves and along magical pathways as we introduce ourselves to the mighty California Sequoias. We'll spend 1¼-hour here exploring, more time offered than any other tour company.
After walking among colossi, we'll journey back to the coast to Sausalito, a hidden gem of Northern California. A sophisticated yet quaint village on the coast, Sausalito offers visitors a variety of shops, galleries, and delectable restaurants to explore.
Then we'll return to San Francisco, stopping briefly at our tour office before heading out on our San Francisco sightseeing tour!
Journey from the bay to the ocean, stopping for photos at the city's great attractions. Live the dream of crossing the Golden Gate Bridge and get a 360-degree view of San Francisco from the towering Twin Peaks. Take a scenic drive through Golden Gate Park, spotting the park's gorgeous flower displays, local bison who graze throughout the park, and picturesque windmills standing beside the sea.
Along the way we'll learn about San Francisco's rich and diverse history, from the original Native American settlers to the Spanish missionaries and the gold rush era expansion of this enchanting city. We'll also get to visit Haight-Ashbury, where you'll see the iconic Victorian homes that detail every San Francisco post-card.
We'll end our journey at the San Francisc waterfront, enjoying views of Alcatraz and San Francisco Bay.
|Senior (65 and up)||USD $110.27|
|Child (5-11)||USD $60.00|
- Professional Guide
- Transportation in comfortable, air-conditioned coach
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off
- San Francisco City Tour
- Admission to Muir Woods
- Tour of Muirs Woods & Sausalito
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal Expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 30 days of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
- Please note the following Fisherman's Wharf hotels are all within 2 blocks walking distance of the tour departure point. If you are staying at any of these hotels please make your own way to the Fisherman's Wharf departure point at least 15 minutes before departure time: Holiday Inn Express Fisherman's Wharf (550 Northpoint St), Holiday Inn Annex (495 Beach St), Holiday Inn Fisherman's Wharf (1300 Columbus St), Hilton Fisherman's Wharf (2620 Jones St), Hyatt Fisherman's Wharf (555 Northpoint St), Tuscan Inn (125 Northpoint St), Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf (2500 Mason St), Wharf Inn (2601 Mason St), and Raddison (250 Beach St).
- Buses are air conditioned and the size of the bus depends on the number of passengers booked for that particular day. There are 48, 28, 39, 47 and 50 seat vehicles.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7