Summary of The Day: Helicopter tour with canyon landing and river raft sightseeing starting from Las Vegas, Nevada.
A truly wonderful experience, The Grand Celebration with Black Canyon Rafting allows you to view multiple levels the Grand Canyon as well as the Colorado River. Embark with an unforgettable narrated helicopter tour and see historic landmarks and scenic desert beauty. See sights such as Hoover Dam, Black Canyon, Lake Mead, and the mighty Colorado River from the skies above. Upon entering the West Rim of the Grand Canyon, soar over Hualapai Land and pass by the Skywalk Glass Bridge, the highest man-made structure in the world. As your helicopter descends 4,000 feet to the canyon floor, take in the magnificent beauty of the canyon walls surrounding you. On the bank beside the Colorado River, one can witness first hand the geological history of the rock formations within the West Rim's canyon walls. Experience beautiful view of the amazing Colorado River as it flows along the canyon floor. Upon landing on the canyon floor, time is allocated to walk around and explore ancient Hualapai land. Champagne and a light meal are served under a "Ramada" known as a traditional Hualapai Indian shelter. Enjoy a different scenic flight back to the terminal where your rafting guide will be waiting you. Enjoy the short ride to the base of the Hoover Dam where you will begin your 11 mile rafting journey winding down the Colorado River. The raft heads downstream through spectacular and historic Black Canyon. Formed over millions of years by volcanic activity, the canyon rise nearly 2,000 feet from the river's edge. Continue your rafting trip and stop at a beach for lunch before arriving at Willow Beach Marina.
-Clients are picked up from most major hotels in Las Vegas approximately 1 – 1 ½ hours prior to depar-ture
-Clients arrive at Las Vegas/ Boulder terminal for check-in. All passengers over the age of 18 must present a government issued photo ID.
-Clients board state of the art Helicopter. Flight time to Grand Canyon West is approximately 35 minutes
-As the flight nears the canyon, enjoy spectacular views of the volcanic Black Mountains, Grapevine Mesa and then across the Grand Wash Cliffs, entering the Grand Canyon West
-Descend approx. 4,000 feet and land on the floor of the canyon.
-Enjoy time on canyon floor with champagne picnic meal provided. (Approximately 30 minutes)
-Board your helicopter for a slightly different scenic route on your return flight to Boulder terminal
-Meet your Black Canyon Rafting guide at Boulder Terminal for transfer via shuttle to the base of the Hoover Dam.
-Board your Motorized Raft for an approx. 11 mile trip down the Colorado River (Approx. 2 1/2 hours)
-Stop at a Private Beach for meal.
-Shuttle Transfers back to Las Vegas Hotel provided by Black Canyon River Adventures
-Daily availability: Departures at 7:00am Only
- We recommend that you book as far in advance as possible in order to secure your preferred pick- up and flight time for your tour. Please include your preferred pick-up time in the additional notes when booking online (times requested are not guaranteed due to changing schedules and availability).
|USD $529.98||USD $511.98|
*Adult Age: 12 and older|
*Child Age: 2-11
*Children under 2 years old are not permitted on the tour.
*Passengers exceeding 300 lbs / 136 kg will be required to purchase an additional seat. When booking, please offer your actual weight. Thank you for your understanding!
- Complimentary roundtrip hotel transfers from most major Las Vegas hotels (ONLY for the major hotels on Las Vegas Strip)
- VAerial flight to and from Grand Canyon West Rim on state of the art Jet helicopter
- Views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Colorado River and Grand Canyon West Rim.
- Exclusive landing sites at Grand Canyon West Rim. Approximately 30 minutes.
- Champagne & light meal at bottom of the canyon
- Fly from Grand Canyon to Boulder Terminal
- 11-mile motorized raft trip down the Colorado River through Geologic History
- Stop at private beach includes a box lunch Cookies, and Water.
- Breakfast and Lunch included
- Return to Las Vegas by motorcoach
- Fuel surcharge
- All personal expenses
- For groups for 10 or more travelers, no portion is refundable if the group cancels within 32 days.
- For language service, you can ask the local operator for the earphone when you check in
- Due to the weather or other reasons on departure day, the tour may be cancelled temporarily or adjusted. We will arrange other tour for you. Thanks for your understanding.
- Please note that cancellations will be charged based on our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy. (Please refer Terms and Conditions below).
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
The tour was excellent. All perfect. Congratulations. I will recommend you to all my friends.
My wife and I took the 45 minute flight on Saturday Jan 9 at 2 pm. The flight was a great adventure and very enjoyable. The pilot was friendly and helpful.
For the flight itself, we had a trip with Brandon who was both interesting and engaging. The day was windy and we were advised of turbulence when we arrived. Luckily, the flight was relatively smooth and the scenery stunning. We were put at... ease by Brandon with interesting facts and general small talk. He was a great companion for the trip. I would have no hesitation in recommending Tours4Fun to anyone travelling to Vegas and look forward to my next trip. Hopefully!! Read full review
First, the tour itself was great. We loved the views, the set up, and the general mode of the tour. Our pilot was really cool. He flew really smooth, had great attitude about educating and entertaining and was really attentive to all our ne...eds at every point throughout the trip. Our compliments to him! As a single data point, his flying was so smooth that the lap baby we had with us slept through the entire flight both ways! Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
The tour was excellent. All perfect. Congratulations. I will recommend you to all my friends .. Read MoreBy Jorge On 04/15/2016 00:00:00
My wife and I took the 45 minute flight on Saturday Jan 9 at 2 pm. The flight was a great a .. Read MoreBy Mike On 01/09/2016 00:00:00
For the flight itself, we had a trip with Brandon who was both interesting and engaging. The .. Read MoreBy Niall On 11/20/2015 00:00:00
You May Also Like
Sunset Grand Celebration Tour