Mayan Riviera - Gran Cenote - Coba Archaeological Site
Summary of The Day: Explore the temples of one of the largest cities of Mayan antiquity: Coba. Those brave enough to climb NohochMul - at more than 131 feet, easily the highest pyramid in the Mayan Riviera - will be rewarded with one of the most stunning panoramas in the area.
From 400 to 1100 AD, Coba was one of the largest cities in the Mayan civilization, at one point reaching a population of 50,000.
To counter the daytime heat, on the way to Coba we'll stop at Gran Cenote for a dip in the pristine subterranean waters. The floor of the groundwater pool reaches down 33 feet but it is illuminated by natural light, making it the perfect spot for diving.
Hotel pick-up along the Mayan Riviera begins at 5:30am.
You may also join us at the Occidental Grand Xcaret Hotel, Carretera Federal Chetumal - Puerto Juárez KM 282 No.307 Solidaridad, QROO.
You will be dropped off at your hotel at or just after 3:30pm.
The box lunch will include sandwiches, juice, fruit, and a cookie. Vegetarian options are available upon request during booking.
Please bring your own swimsuit and towel.
If your hotel is not along the Riviera Maya, please contact us to arrange the meeting point. Please state the name and address of your hotel, and the name of the person to whom the room is registered, in the comments section of the online booking system. A mobile phone number is required for all other meeting points outside of the hotel.
Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.