Summary of The Day: The amazing Cliffs of Moher are not to be missed when holidaying in Ireland.
On this day trip from Dublin you will get to walk along one of Ireland's Seven Natural Wonders, affording sweeping views across the Aran Islands. After an exhilarating walk, we'll make our way down to the limestone/karst region of Ireland: the so-called Burren, where we'll stroll through the klints and grikes, and see the amazing flora and fauna that thrives in a very unique ecosystem found nowhere else in Ireland.
Lunch is available in the village of Doolin which is famous for its traditional music. On the way back we'll travel via Galway Bay, stopping off for photos at Corcomroe Abbey and the harbor village of Kinvara.
• 6:50am - Depart Dublin outside the old stone church on Suffolk Street
• 11:00am - Arrive at the Cliffs Of Moher, spend time walking along this amazing coastline
• 12:45pm - Lunch in Doolin Village (own expense)
• 2:00pm - The Burren and Wild Atlantic Way
• 3:00pm - 12th-century Corcomroe Abbey
• 3:30pm - Village of Kinvara
• 7:00pm - Return to Dublin
|USD $53.85||USD $26.92|
* Adult: 13 and older|
* Child: 5-12 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 5.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.