Dublin - Cliffs of Moher - Atlantic Ledge - Galway City - Dublin
Summary of The Day: Traverse the west coast of Ireland on a fantastic day trip from Dublin to tour the Cliffs of Moher, visit the Atlantic Edge, and tour Galway.
We'll depart at 7:30am and head out of Dublin, traveling through Kildare, Limerick, and County Clare. We'll pass Bunratty Castle, a formidable Norman fortress, as pass through Lahinch, a famous destination for surfing and golfing.. Along the way to the Cliffs of Moher we'll stop for a 20 minute break before arriving at 11:00am.
Enjoy stunning views of these scenic cliffs and walk along the edge for sweeping panoramas of the Atlantic. We'll have 2 hours here to explore this amazing attraction. If you would like you may have refreshments at the Puffins Cafe, located at the Atlantic Edge heritage site. We've also included a premium ticket to the Atlantic Edge.
This fascinating interpretive center is situated in a domed ave where you see historic photos and exhibits detailing the history of the Cliffs. As you tour the facility you'll encounter THE LEDGE, a Virtual Reality theatre that will allow you to experience views of the Cliff from above and below. Feel the wind in your hair as you experience this phenomenal attraction in Virtual Reality.
At 1:00pm, we will continue through the Burren along the Atlantic coast, stopping for 20 minutes to stroll the Atlantic Ledge and experience this lunar like landscape. Along the way we'll see Blackhead Lighthouse and explore the Kinvara Fishing Village, home to Galway's unique Hookers (boats). Next, we'll see Dunguire Castle, the royal palace of the King of Connaught,.
By 3:30pm, we'll arrive in Galway, stopping at the Galway Cathedral. Here we'll begin our Galway tour, following your expert guide on a stroll through this historic city, described by Yeats as The Venice of the West. Our tour will lead us to discover Galway's free-spirited, artistic and bohemian style in just 30 minutes. Afterwards, feel free to explore the narrow pedestrian musical streets, discover its secrets with numerous specialty shops, boutique and cafes.
We'll say farewell to Galway at 5:30pm and begin our scenic return trip to Dublin, relaxing as we journey through central Ireland. The on board entertainment will include extracts from the show Riverdance and other select examples of Irish culture which is determined by the tour guide whom is looking after you for the day. We'll arrive in Dublin by 8:00pm.
This tour departs Dublin City between 7:00am and 7:30am. The first passenger collection point is from Townhouse Guesthouse on Gardiner Street Lower at 7:00am. This is north of the River Liffey. The last point of collection is at the Four Courts Hostel bus stop on Merchants Quay at 7:30am. This is south of the River Liffey.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 and above
* Child: 3-12 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 3.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
- 7 days prior to departure date: non-refundable
- 8-14 days prior to departure date: 50% of tour cost
- 15-29 days prior to departure date: 25% of tour cost
- 30 or more days prior to departure date: 15% of tour cost
- Tickets for events or attractions are non-refundable
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.