Summary of The Day: Our first stop is St. Petersburg for a tour of the Dali Museum (admission not included), which houses a comprehensive collection of some of Salvador Dali's most celebrated works of art. Then we'll go to Clearwater for a stroll along the pristine, white-sand beach. Join us for an optional excursion to Florida Aquarium in the afternoon (admission not included). And last but not least we'll experience a hefty dose of local culture in Ybor City, the Cigar Capital of the World.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Price is per person
*Children under 3 years of age join the tour for free.
Professional tour guide / driver
All personal expenses and meals
Service Fee for tour guide (minimum $6.00/day per person)
Entrance fees (prices and availability subject to change):
- The Florida Aquarium: $40.00/Person - The Dali Museum: $24.00/pax
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
For any cancellation made 30 or more days prior to the departure date, 90% of the original booking price will be refunded.
For any cancellation made 18-29 days prior to the departure date, 75% of the original booking price will be refunded.
For any cancellation made 8-17 days prior to the departure date, 50% of the original booking price will be refunded.
Cancellations made within 7 days of departure date are not eligible for a refund.
Children under 7 years of age must be secured in a car seat while riding on the bus. Please bring a separate car seat for each passenger under the age of 7.
Customers may be transferred to a central meeting point before the start of the tour.
We recommend that our customers book their flight after receiving confirmation from us, usually within 1-2 business days of placing the order.
You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents - valid photo ID, passport and visa - required to enter the country. Please check with the relevant authorities for actual requirements.
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.