Summary of The Day: Complete your Swedish vacation with a Christmas meal aboard one of the finest vessels in Scandinavia! Dine on traditional Swedish cuisine and enjoy a romantic journey through the Stockholm Canal aboard the M/S Gustafsberg VII. This classic and beautiful ship is the perfect place to enjoy a classic Swedish meal in its large dining room and lovely bar.
This tour departs from Nybrokajen dock berth no 6 at 2:00pm and returns at 4:30pm on weekdays. On weekends it departs at 1:00pm and returns at 4:00pm.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure for check-in and have your voucher (electronic or printed copy) available.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.