Summary of The Day: A leisurely 2 hour drive from Adelaide, the Clare Valley is recognised as the riesling capital of Australia. It is Australia’s smallest, and one of the leading viticulture regions, famed for its wine and pioneering heritage. Sevenhill Cellars was settled by Jesuit Priests in 1851.
James Halliday, an Australian wine critic, says: "unlocking the secrets of the Clare Valley is a pastime open to all who visit this most prestigious part of Australia”.
Attractions on the tour include:
· Martindale Hall
· The Riesling Trail
· Mintaro Maze
· St Aloysius Church at Sevenhills
Due to our personal relationships with the wineries you will enjoy FREE wine tastings. Premium tastings not included.
Lunch can be arranged upon request, please advise of any dietary requirements.
Pick-up is available from any departure point in Adelaide, including the Port, Airport, and CBD.
Please include your hotel name and address in the "Reservation Request" box during booking.
If you want lunch with a touch of class, we can organize a meal at an iconic venue that we highly recommend for delicious cuisine (own expense).
A minimum of two guests and a maximum of six are required for this tour.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible fora any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.