Summary of The Day: Hop onto our bus for our small group sightseeing and food tour. In one tour, enjoy the Golden Gate Bridge to pizza, Victorian Houses to Pasta, and the Pacific Ocean to a tea tasting. Explore San Francisco with a local, in your comfortable climate controlled shuttle bus, large enough to relax, yet small enough for personal attention. Added to savoring a taste of North Beach\Little Italy and Chinatown, and you’ll know why one the world’s most beautiful cities captivates everyone, visitors and residents alike.
We’ll enjoy a great sightseeing tour of San Francisco, including:
• Fishermans Wharf
• North Beach/Little Italy
• Fort Mason
• Marina Green
• Cliff House
• Ocean Beach
• Pacific Ocean
• Golden Gate Park
• Alamo Square
• Civic Center
Twice a day, we’ll start at Fishermans Wharf and head to North Beach\Little Italy for a couple of food stops to enjoy local pizza and pasta. Next, we’ll tour San Francisco, seeing the sights from the San Francisco Bay to the Pacific Ocean. In Chinatown, we’ll enjoy a tea tasting, followed by surprise treat on our way back to Fishermans Wharf.
*Each Youth or Child registration requires an Adult registration.
In order to keep a smooth journey, please call tours4fun or local agency to acquire the tour guide's contact number and meeting places 48 hours in advance.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.