Summary of The Day: The Cinque Terre is one of Italy’s most beautiful destinations. This tour dedicates a full day to discovering these charming fishing villages and the paths between them which offer a spectacular view of the Ligurian Coast. You will also marvel at the stone walls and terraces that villagers have created over the years for vineyards and olive trees.
Together we will travel to Riomaggiore or Manarola (weather dependent) where we will enjoy a relaxing visit to the village before traveling by boat (weather permitting) to the others villages: Vernazza arguably the most beautiful of the five villages with a large open harbor, castle and church; and Monterosso, which is just as you imagine the Italian seaside to be, with rows of colored umbrellas and Italians sunning themselves on the only sandy beach of the Cinque Terre.
In Monterosso enjoy some free time to walk around and have a relaxing lunch (own expense) at one of the open-air restaurants that lines the waterfront, or take a stroll through the back streets for impressive views along the coast. Also you will have time to have a swim.
Then we will take the boat back to Portovenere for a last view to the coast and another fantastic village.
If the weather does not permit a boat trip, we'll take the train instead.
There is no hiking on our tour, but we do not suggest the tour for people with walking difficulties.
Please input your hotel information in the "Reservation Request" box during booking.
We suggest wearing comfortable walking shoes and a hat.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.